Understanding that in today’s volatile real estate industry, there exists a highly potent opportunity in the world of real estate investments, and also understanding that due to the low barrier of entry into the world of real estate and its related support industries, individuals at times find themselves in situations which are undesirable that they never intended to be in, and from which they would like a rapid exit with minimal loss to their financial portfolio and health. Such situations might include:
* I have bought a property as an investment and cannot exit due to overleveraged or lack of a tenant or the house has been vandalized.
* I worked with a wholesaler who I trusted only later to find, after purchasing an investment home, the promised turn – key system is insufficient and causing me to hemorrhage money on a monthly basis.
* I am suffering negative cash flow in my Memphis investment portfolio and am unsure of how to remedy this.
* I want to learn about real estate investing and use it to supplement my income, but the home study courses I spent thousands of dollars on from an infomercial are very unclear and ambiguous, and the coaches don’t seem to give me a solid action plan to realize a paycheck.
* I want to get into a specific branch of real estate investing(i.e., tax liens or note brokering) and need some help going in the right direction.
* I can’t get an investment loan in this credit environment. Can you help?
* We want to purchase our primary residence but don’t want to pay retail, and don’t want to put down a large down payment. We have heard that you can help us structure the deal in a way to minimize our out of pocket costs.
* I’m a landlord that needs a tenant placed ASAP.
* I am an out of state investor who needs help with Memphis real estate resources who are reliable(property management, construction, insurance, etc.)
* I need help salvaging my credit.
* I am behind payments on my house and don’t know what to do. I am desperate.
* I need some financial planning. What should I do?
* How do I get out of debt?
* I want to invest with my IRA and 401k. What do I need to do to set this up and do it safely?
* We have young children and want to invest in real estate for their college expenses.
* I need a good Realtor® to help me find investment properties to buy.
* I am looking for a life coach for enhanced productivity and a clearer sense of purpose.
* I have a problem that needs to be solved and I don’t know where to turn.
* How can I get comparables for properties?
* My house burned down and I need emergency housing.
* Other issues not on this list.
Robert Feol Investment Consulting was an inevitable and natural outgrowth of Robert Feol’s departure from his previous wholesale company which he founded, coupled the success of his AM radio show and his writings, published around the country. Robert, as he distanced himself from certain individuals and institutions which had consistently demonstrated selfish mindsets with respect to real estate investors, found that he had a very unique mindset which obligated him to put the client’s needs FIRST, and determine if any assistance could be offered after. Such a unique approach to real estate investment consulting would actually put many clients in a situation where Robert was UNWILLING(!) to sell them properties, because that would not be an appropriate financial move for them at the specific time. However, he found that this approach, while generating fewer sales, actually generated MORE business because clients began to want to work with him specifically and referrals began to pour in.
More people, as they discovered Robert and his ideas, began to ask to sit down with him or take him to lunch and run ideas by him. What Robert found was, while most people came to him with the guise of making a real estate investments, what they really were doing was looking at real estate investing as a possible solution to a problem they were trying desperately to solve sometimes those problems were financial and sometimes they were personal. Either way, they were looking for help.
Robert Feol Investment Consulting has the flexibility and knowledge to assist individuals and families in a variety of financial and non financial situations. Robert’s diverse educational background, as well as his experience in crisis counseling, coupled with his profound knowledge of real estate investing application and theory, have given him the tools necessary to architect a solution for your immediate needs. Contact us today for an initial consultation!
Robert Feol Investment Consulting: Rates
Consulting rates vary according to the project and labor required to implement an effective solution. Recommended solutions are not a guarantee of success, as many individuals, when given certain action steps, may choose to not implement them and see no results as a byproduct. For example, if someone is told to eliminate certain cost items from their monthly spending which will boos their credit score, and then they choose not to do this and their credit score fails to improve, Robert Feol Investment Consulting cannot take responsibility for such choices. As such, ALL CONSULTING FEES ARE NONREFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS!
With that being said, we are committed to our clients’ success. Initial consultations are performed on an hourly basis, with a critical review being performed at the end of each session to determine if moving forward is a feasible and constructive option.
All appointments are to be paid, IN ADVANCE, by money order, cashier’s check, paypal, or cash only.
Sample Rates(subject to change without notice):
Initial Consultation(One Time Session): $279
Includes a 50 minute session with Robert, assessment of the problem, formulation of a rudimenatory action plan, and phone calls/contacts provided(if possible) for client to, independently of the session, to begin implementing an effective solution. Email consulting is included for a 2 week period beyond the session of no further sessions are planned.
Real Estate Education Foundation Assessment(One Time Session): $179
For individuals who are considering getting into real estate investing, Robert analyzes your financial situation and determines to most realistic and feasible way for that person to get started. Home study courses, memberships to professional organizations, and coaching programs with a national guru who is affiliated with Robert may be recommended. Such resources are offered at a discount when suggestes in the context of a consulting session. Email consulting is included for a 2 week period beyond the session of no further sessions are planned.
Real Estate Technical Clarification(for Students of ‘gurus’ who purchased home study courses): Price TBD
This usually requires several sessions and results are NOT guaranteed, as Robert’s approach may vary differently than what is printed in a student’s home study course. Coaches affiliated with home study courses generally are not full time investors and, at times, are incapable of giving relevant advice in a specific geographic region. Robert reserves the right to halt such consulting if adequate progress is not being made!
Real Estate Portfolio Troubleshoot(One time session): $999
Robert allows you to access the resources of his team in construction, lending, property management, insurance, and closing legal team to stop the monthly hemorrhaging of negative cash flow and preservation of the integrity of the investment(s). This does not include fees associated with individual vendors necessary to troubleshoot and solve issues with each individual property. PLEASE NOTE : THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PROFESSIONAL WHOLESALERS OR PROFESSIONAL INVESTORS LOOKING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EASY AND RELIABLE RESOURCES. THIS IS FOR PRIVATE INVESTORS ONLY!!!
Phone/Email Consulting for Investors: $50/30 minutes on the phone/$25 per email sent by Robert relating to or answering a specific inquiry.
Robert will, in response to an email question or phone call inquiry, let the individual know that consulting rates apply.
Real Estate Wholesale Mentoring(Ongoing): Call for pricing
PLEASE NOTE EFFECTIVE OCTOBER 1st, 2009: Due to a large volume of requests, this option is not available at this time. Robert does not let people ‘shadow’ him or ride with him during the week. Robert is currently NOT accepting apprentices and is NOT hiring!
We are the experts and we can help. Call (901) 258-6944 for details.